About this Course
Our new AZ-303: Azure Solutions Architect Training class is a combo of Azure 300 and 301. Train for BOTH Microsoft role-based certifications in only 5 days instead of 9! Build skills to be an effective real-world Azure solutions architect. Instructor Mike Pfeiffer is a Microsoft Azure MVP, accomplished IT Architect, consultant, writer, and conference speaker with 20 years experience in the tech industry. He will share valuable experience from his consulting work on real-life projects. Get hands-on practice with custom labs in a live Azure subscription. Build highly-available applications, set up load balancers, auto-scaling, Docker containers, serverless applications and much more. Don’t miss this amazing learning opportunity. Register today!
This five (5) day course is intended for IT pros, solution architects, or developers who want to master the skills required to design solutions that run on the Azure cloud platform. This course is designed to help learners gain practical expertise with Azure compute, network, storage, and security for building real-world solutions on Azure. This in-depth course covers the domain objectives for the AZ-300, AZ-301, and AZ-302 exams which prepares attendees for the Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
At Course Completion
- Describe Azure architecture patterns and best practices
- Design and deploy well-architected Azure infrastructure and applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud native application design and deployment patterns
- Design a deployment, migration, and integration strategy
- Architect a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy
Module 1: Design and Implement Identity and Security
- Design an identity management, authentication, and authorization strategy
- Implement and manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Design a monitoring strategy for identity and security
- Enable risk prevention for identity
- Manage Azure Active Directory
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
Module 2: Design and Implement Azure Core Infrastructure
- Design and configure Azure Storage
- Architect and implement Azure virtual networking
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Design an auditing and monitoring strategy
Module 3: Design and Implement Well-Architected Applications
- Design for high availability
- Implement application load balancing
- Design and implement autoscaling
- Design and deploy web applications using Azure App Service
- Design and develop applications that run in Docker containers
- Implement serverless computing
- Implement applications that run on Service Fabric
- Design and implement a data management strategy
Module 4: Design and Implement Cloud Scale Applications
- Develop long-running tasks
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Develop advanced cloud workloads
- Implement distributed transactions
- Design an API Integration Strategy
Module 5: Design and Implement a Business Continuity and Migration Strategy
- Design and implement a migration strategy
- Design a Site Recovery Strategy
- Design a disaster recovery strategy for individual workloads
- Design a data archiving strategy
We recommend that attendees have experience with general networking concepts, systems administration, familiarity with Windows or Linux, and a high-level understanding of software development. Attendees should also understand the principles of cloud computing and possess basic Azure administration skills.
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- A phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.