- March 22, 2018 - March 23, 2018
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- March 29, 2018 - March 30, 2018
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
Part 1: NetScaler Essentials (Days 1 – 3)
Learn the skills required to implement NetScaler components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and NetScaler Management. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including load balancing, availability, and NetScaler operation management.
Part 2: NetScaler Traffic Management (Days 4-5)
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including content switching, traffic optimization, and disaster recovery.
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online TrainingGet the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone, or Speakers or headset (required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Voice Over IP (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. Whether you decide to use VoIP or a phone, for convenience, we recommend a hands free headset.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (30 trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or dual computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to login multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view instructor/moderator shared screen and another monitor/computer to work in the software.