This course provides the skills necessary to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise solution. Students with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution and their functions. Students will deploy and configure the XenMobile Enterprise components, apply principles to enroll mobile devices, install mobile apps, and use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment. In addition, topics such as how to integrate additional Citrix products and applications as part of the solution and how to troubleshoot some of the most common implementation issues will be discussed.
Students are expected to leverage their own mobile device (personal or corporate-owned, not already enrolled in another Mobile Device Management solution) to use during hands-on lab exercises.
Upon completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Designate the recommended XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Describe the new Architectural changes in XenMobile 10
- Articulate the available XenMobile Editions and benefits
- Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI ÛÏcertificate based authentication”
- Understand the new improved multi-platform deployment features including new policies added in XenMobile 10
- Install applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- Integrate with NetScaler Gateway, using the NetScaler Wizard for XenMobile enhancements, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), SSL Bridge
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Articulate the benefits of ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Apply the recommended processes and best practices involved in successful XenMobile Enterprise solution implementation, taking into account server placement and communication flows
- Get hands-on experience with: Configuring the XenMobile 10 Server (XMS); Using the XenMobile Server Getting Started wizard; Configuring policies on the XMS; Adding categories and applications to the XMS; Assigning applications to delivery group(s); Integrating NetScaler Gateway 10.5 with XenMobile 10; Enrolling devices ÛÒ iOS, Android, and/or Windows; Integrating the XMS with XenDesktop; Configuring StorageZone Controller Servers and ShareFile Enterprise; Configuring NetScaler to load balance ShareFile; Configuring NetScaler Gateway to enable SAML SSO to the XMS; Configuring ShareFile Enterprise on the XMS
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- A phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.