Photoshop – Level II
Adobe Photoshop Training – Level II
Photoshop (level II) Advanced Training
- Create and refine a mask.
- Format type with paragraph styles, create a clipping mask, put type on a path, and use vertical type.
- Bézier Pen tool to draw paths which can be converted to selections or used as clipping paths when the image is imported into InDesign.
- Import, create, and work with Smart Objects for non-destructive editing.
- Create a montage of images with advanced compositing techniques.
- Shape layers
- Web/APP UI design techniques
- Use actions to automate repeated steps.
- Edit video and add a soundtrack.
- Paint an image with the mixer brush, create custom brushes, and mix colors.
- Advanced navigational features
- Speeding up your navigation process
- Dynamic zooming and panning
- Creating your own keyboard shortcuts
- Customizing your menu items
- Maximizing rulers, guides, and grids
- Customizing your panels and workspaces
- Advanced Adobe Bridge Features
- Using Adobe Bridge for automation
- Batch renaming your files
- Advanced selection techniques
- Building selection and transforming your selection
- Saving your selection as channels
- Refining your selection
- Going beyond the Magic Wand
- The Pen tool
- Loading your path as a selection
- Creating a vector mask
- Defining a custom brush preset
- Saving the image for other applications
- Color correcting like a Pro
- Understanding color
- Using the Histogram panel
- Choosing your color settings
- Understanding Gamuts
- Defining highlight, shadow, and midtones
- Balancing the neutrals in an image
- Adding additional curve corrections
- Sharpening the image
- Painting your filter on your image
- Adjusting the Blending of the filter
- Painting and retouching
- Painting and retouching tools
- Using adjustment layers
- Adding a vector mask
- Organizing your Layers panel
- Creating compositions
- Applying Smart Filters
- The Adaptive Wide Angle filter
- Cloning buildings and other image areas
- Using a color look-up table
- Creating special effects
- Adding Layer Style effects
- Adding interesting lighting effects
- Adding text effects
- Advanced use of vector tools
- Taking advantage of vector objects
- Adding pixel and vector masks
- Converting your text to a path
- Adding a stroke to the text
- Adding a drop shadow
- Using a custom shape
- Pasting vector objects from Illustrator
- Saving your file for use outside of Photoshop
- Creating images for the Web and application design
- Optimizing graphics for on-screen presentation
- Applying the Unsharp Mask filter to an image
- Choosing the best file format for your image
- Previewing your image
- Automation tools
- Creating your own action
- Using Photoshop for 3D
- Creating 3D objects
- Viewing and transforming 3D objects
- Using Photoshop 3D in production workflows
- Working with custom meshes
- Downloading external 3D content
- Creating a new video project and importing media
- Animating text and creating effects
- Adding transitions
- Adding a music track and muting unwanted audio
- Exporting video from Photoshop to mp4
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- A phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.