Level: Prior knowledge of Storyline recommended
In this one-day course, you’ll learn how to successfully apply your advanced knowledge of Storyline to create three interactive games that are adaptable for any situation.
You’ll learn how to work with multiple variables in one project in order to extract desired behaviors. You will also use motion paths, sliders, layers and more to replicate classic games you’re already familiar with. This course will help you add interactive elements beyond the classic quiz, and will enhance the learner’s experience within your project.
- Working effectively with a multitude of variables
- Adjusting variables based on other variables
- Successfully using triggers and conditions
- Using animations and motion paths to prompt triggers
- Using random numbers with the built in feature (360) or with JS (2/3)
- Changing states of objects to mimic game elements
- Working with variables in slide master and/or feedback master
- Using question banks and/or slides with variables to create quiz questions
- Structuring your scenes appropriately
- Using your timeline to your advantage
- Best practices
- Tips and techniques