Drone and UAV Pilot Training Courses
Companies and institutions of all sizes are utilizing Drone and UAV technologies for professional services in industries like construction, cinematography and filming, real estate, mining, surveying and mapping, agriculture, industrial inspections, utilities inspections and many more.
If you are in the process of building UAV/Drones drone program and need professional training for certification and fleet management, we are positioned to provide the training services in various domain expertise.
- Part 107 for sUAS Test Preparation. 2-day workshop (current)
- UAV Hands-On Flight School with Video and Data Acquisition Training. 1-day workshop (current)
- Night Flying – UAV Hands-On Flight School with Video and Data Acquisition Training. 1-day workshop (current)
- IR Thermography – UAV Hands-On Flight School with Video and Data Acquisition Training. 1-day workshop (current)
- Aerial Mapping & 3D Modeling (in development)
- Photogrammetry (in development)
- Aerial Post Production and Analytics for UAV Footage (in development)
Please click the “REGISTER” tab for a full schedule of upcoming training or contact us for on-site training.
As part of Verizon’s commercial UAV/Drone business initiative, our team required training on UAS Part 107. Amananet provided two-day preparation workshop at our Basking Ridge Campus that included relevant and precise material needed to pass the FAA exam along with sample preparation tests. We are looking forward to a partnership with Amananet on various training requirements going forward.
S. R. (Verizon Executive) sUAS Part 107 Training – March 20-21, 2017
CALL US for UAV related training