This class focuses on advanced uses of objects, variables, and conditional action groups to create sophisticated e-learning content and games. You will learn how to build on existing knowledge and experience and combine seemingly unrelated functionality in advanced ways, including:
- Using user-defined variables and random value variables to create complex conditional actions
- Creating action groups to perform multiple actions and repetitive sequences needed for gaming logic
- Using non-typical combinations of tests and questions to create instructional review games
Before taking the Lectora Advanced course, you should have a solid understanding of:
- Actions (e.g., triggers, actions, sequencing, delays)
- Questions (e.g., choices, properties, point values, feedback)
- Tests (e.g., test properties, behavior, results)
Additionally, you should have some experience with user-defined variables and conditional actions.
This is an official ELB Learning training class. Class manual provided upon arrival. Certificate provided for those who complete the class.