- September 6, 2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Taught by J.P Terry of SmartDoc Technologies
Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms is NOT “easier than you think”. And it’s NOT something you should be pressured to do before you have time to think. This is a big deal! You need to understand all the issues before you plan your strategy for success. Transitioning is valuable, important, and doable, but it’s not easy. We should know, we have witnessed 5 years of transformation failures by organizations who were told that “It’s easier than you think”. Invest 1 day with us and you will save years of frustration and wasted money. We will present the technical and business realities in this easy-to-understand and compelling workshop.
Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms is a 1-day, instructor-led workshop where you will learn the technology and tools in Adobe’s Form product lines. Did you know that LiveCycle and AEM Forms have completely different technical architectures, application models, form types, and workflow tools? The foundations are completely different and so are the tools that Adobe built on top of the foundations.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Business Leaders, Technical Architects, and evaluators who need to master the key technical and business issues of Adobe LiveCycle and AEM Forms and formulate a strategy for success.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the technical architecture of AEM Forms on JEE (the new name for LiveCycle).
- Understand the technical architecture of AEM Forms on OSGi.
- Understand the application model of AEM Forms on JEE.
- Understand the application model of AEM Forms on OSGi.
- List Adobe’s form and document types.
- Develop a strategy for transforming your form workflows from Workbench to OSGi.
- Develop a strategy for integrating adaptive and responsive forms into your business.
- Understand the new skill sets your team needs to succeed.
- Understand how AEM Forms integrates with your company’s web servers.
- Understand how AEM Forms integrates with databases, LDAPs, and Adobe Sign.
- Develop a strategy for deploying and capitalizing on Adobe’s form tools over the next 5 years.
- Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms Student Manual
Venue: Herndon, VA or LIVE Online
Venue Phone: 1-866-592-7840Address:
- Free plentiful parking
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, snacks provided
205 Van Buren Street,
Herndon, VA 20170
Please note that you have the option to attend classes at our Herndon, VA location or attend remotely (live online). When you register, you will have the option to check if you prefer to attend remotely.