|Dates||GTR||Venue||Class Time (Eastern)||Price||Qty||Action|
|Call us||GTR||LIVE Online||
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
|$675.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Taught by J.P Terry of SmartDoc Technologies
Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms is NOT “easier than you think”. And it’s NOT something you should be pressured to do before you have time to think. This is a big deal! You need to understand all the issues before you plan your strategy for success. Transitioning is valuable, important, and doable, but it’s not easy. We should know, we have witnessed 5 years of transformation failures by organizations who were told that “It’s easier than you think”. Invest 1 day with us and you will save years of frustration and wasted money. We will present the technical and business realities in this easy-to-understand and compelling workshop.
Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms is a 1-day, instructor-led workshop where you will learn the technology and tools in Adobe’s Form product lines. Did you know that LiveCycle and AEM Forms have completely different technical architectures, application models, form types, and workflow tools? The foundations are completely different and so are the tools that Adobe built on top of the foundations.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Business Leaders, Technical Architects, and evaluators who need to master the key technical and business issues of Adobe LiveCycle and AEM Forms and formulate a strategy for success.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the technical architecture of AEM Forms on JEE (the new name for LiveCycle).
- Understand the technical architecture of AEM Forms on OSGi.
- Understand the application model of AEM Forms on JEE.
- Understand the application model of AEM Forms on OSGi.
- List Adobe’s form and document types.
- Develop a strategy for transforming your form workflows from Workbench to OSGi.
- Develop a strategy for integrating adaptive and responsive forms into your business.
- Understand the new skill sets your team needs to succeed.
- Understand how AEM Forms integrates with your company’s web servers.
- Understand how AEM Forms integrates with databases, LDAPs, and Adobe Sign.
- Develop a strategy for deploying and capitalizing on Adobe’s form tools over the next 5 years.
- Migrating from LiveCycle to AEM Forms Student Manual
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.