Articulate 360 Training
Storyline . Rise . Review . Replay
Essentials and Advanced Levels – 2-day classes
- After you complete the Articulate Storyline Training, we provide FREE follow-up support. You’ll have LIVE one-on-one access to our certified instructors for a whole year.
- You can attend the training in person at our location in Herndon, VA, or remotely (live online).
- On-site custom classes are available at your location. Please contact us for more information
2-day hands-on Articulate Storyline training classes:
- Articulate Storyline 2, 3 and 360 – Level I (introduction to intermediate)
- Articulate Storyline – Level II (intermediate to advanced).
- Aritculate Studio ’13 Pro and 360 (Presenter, QuizMaker, Engage, and Replay).
Certification is provided after completing the training. 1.2 ICCOTP Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are given for each 2-day class. An optional written exam is available for ICCOTP certfication after the class. The cost of the exam ($295) is waived for those that regsiter for levels I and II.
Select From ThE FOLLOWING CLASSES
- Articulate Storyline Training - Level I (Introduction to Intermediate)
- Articulate Storyline Training - Level II (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Articulate Studio Training
Articulate Storyline Training – Level I
Learn how to plan and build Storyline projects from scratch, add scenes and slides, apply masters, and import content from Microsoft PowerPoint. You’ll add common slide elements as text, images, characters, and captions.
Beyond common element basics, you’ll explore Storyline interactivity, layers, and media controls (audio and video). Finally, we’ll wrap up your Level 1 training with an introduction to variables, comprehensive coverage of quiz creation, and publishing.
Articulate Storyline Training – Level II (Advanced)
Articulate Studio Training
In this course, we’ll introduce you to Articulate Studio 13 (or Articulate Studio 360) – Presenter, QuizMaker, Engage, and Replay. You’ll gain the knowledge and hands-on practice to rapidly develop e-Learning course modules, and create compelling e-Learning presentations and interactive simulations. You’ll also learn how to add interactivity and narration to your PowerPoint presentations, create quizzes with Articulate Quizmaker, record full motion video demos, and publish SCORM packages.