Amazon Web Services Training
Develop the skills to design, deploy, and operate infrastructure and applications on the AWS cloud.
Take training to learn AWS technical skills and best practices. Our classes are taught by accredited AWS or APN Training Partner instructors. We offer beginner, intermediate, advanced, and specialty training, and many of our courses have both live and virtual options.
AWS Role-based Learning and Certification Paths
Choose your track
- The Cloud Practitioner Certification is the foundational AWS Certification and assumes 3-6 months of fundamental AWS Cloud and industry knowledge.
- The Associate level certifications assume 1 year of experience solving problems and implementing solutions using the AWS Cloud.
- The Professional level certifications assume 2 years of comprehensive experience designing, operating, and troubleshooting solutions using the AWS Cloud.
- These specialty certifications assume 2-5 years of deep technical experience in the associated Specialty domain as it relates to the AWS cloud.
AWS Architect Training
AWS Architecting courses are designed for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS.
- AWS Technical Essentials (1 day) you will learn about AWS products, services and common solutions so you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
- Architecting on AWS (3 days) you will learn the essential skills to architect IT solutions on AWS. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application. The hands-on training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (.5 day)
- Advanced Architecting on AWS (3 days) builds on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS and is intended for individuals experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. You will learn how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (1 day)
- Migrating to AWS (2 days) you will learn how to plan and migrate existing workloads to the AWS Cloud including cloud migration strategies, principles and best practices for each phase of the migration process: portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization.