The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Join this half-day, intermediate-level workshop to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam€™s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. The workshop reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
Note: There are no technical lab exercises in this workshop.
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
This course is intended for solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
Recommended AWS and General IT Knowledge and Experience
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Course taken: Architecting on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- A phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.