- March 28, 2019 - March 29, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 28, 2019 - May 29, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please note that you have the option to attend this class at our Herndon, VA location or attend remotely (live online). When you register, you will have the option to check if you prefer to attend remotely.
Creative professionals and web designers/developers who seek the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Dreamweaver will find this two day class to be the perfect fit.
In this class, we cover the basics and beyond, providing activities to help you become more productive with the program. You will learn how to create webpages for the modern web; use and customize web frameworks to build responsive designs for a wide variety of desktop computers and mobile devices with a minimum of hand coding; incorporate graphics, text, animation, and video; build rich interactive applications; add links to text and images; add interactive elements to your sites, such as HTML5-compatible video and animation; work with HTML5 and CSS3 code and structures; and publish a finished site to the web.
- Customizing Your Workspace
- HTML5/CSS and Dreamweaver
- Web Design Considerations
- Creating Page Layout and Designs in Dreamweaver
- Working with a Web Frameworks and Bootstrap
- Designing for Mobile Devices and Responsive Layouts
- Working with Templates
- Working with Text, Lists, and Tables
- Working with Images
- Working with Navigation
- Adding Interactivity
- Working with Web Animation and Video
- Publishing to the Web
Venue: Herndon, VA or LIVE Online
Venue Phone: 1-866-592-7840Address:
- Free plentiful parking
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, snacks provided
205 Van Buren Street,
Herndon, VA 20170
Please note that you have the option to attend classes at our Herndon, VA location or attend remotely (live online). When you register, you will have the option to check if you prefer to attend remotely.