- October 1, 2019 - October 2, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- November 12, 2019 - November 13, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Adobe Illustrator Training
From first idea to finished artwork. Learn the world leading illustration software. In this 2-day introductory class you will learn the following:
- Learn Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Learn to locate and manage objects using the selection tools; how to group, hide, lock & arrange objects; control alignment and more.
- Learn how to using shapes to create artwork for a postcard
- Learn hot to create a new document with multiple artboards, and then create and edit a series of shapes using the shape tools. Work with the drawing modes; the shaper tool; Live Shapes and Image Trace.
- Learn editing and combining shapes and paths.Discover how to edit and combine the shapes you learned to draw in the previous lesson using the Scissors, Knife, Eraser tool, Shape Builder and Width tools; along with the Path commands.
- Learn to transform artwork and explore creating and editing artboards and to precisely control the size, shape, and orientation of objects by mastering move, scale, rotate, reflect, shear and free transform.
- Learn how to creating an Illustration with the drawing tools
- Learn to draw precisely—straight lines, curves, and complex shapes—with the pencil, pen, and curvature tools.
- Learn to add and delete swatches; use the Color Guide panel for inspiration; get organized with color groups and use them to recolor artwork; and more.
Venue: Herndon, VA or LIVE Online
Venue Phone: 1-866-592-7840Address:
- Free plentiful parking
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, snacks provided
205 Van Buren Street,
Herndon, VA 20170
Please note that you have the option to attend classes at our Herndon, VA location or attend remotely (live online). When you register, you will have the option to check if you prefer to attend remotely.