Adobe Illustrator Training
From first idea to finished artwork. Learn the world leading illustration software. In this 2-day introductory class you will learn the following:
- Learn Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Learn to locate and manage objects using the selection tools; how to group, hide, lock & arrange objects; control alignment and more.
- Learn how to use shapes to create artwork for a postcard
- Learn how to create a new document with multiple artboards, and then create and edit a series of shapes using the shape tools. Work with the drawing modes; the shaper tool; Live Shapes and Image Trace.
- Learn to edit and combine shapes and paths. Discover how to edit and combine the shapes you learned to draw in the previous lesson using the Scissors, Knife, Eraser tool, Shape Builder and Width tools; along with the Path commands.
- Learn to transform artwork and explore creating and editing artboards and to precisely control the size, shape, and orientation of objects by mastering move, scale, rotate, reflect, shear and free transform.
- Learn how to create an Illustration with the drawing tools
- Learn to draw precisely—straight lines, curves, and complex shapes—with the pencil, pen, and curvature tools.
- Learn to add and delete swatches; use the Color Guide panel for inspiration; get organized with color groups and use them to recolor artwork; and more.
Venue: Herndon, VA OR Online
Venue Phone: 1-866-592-7840Address:
205 Van Buren Street,
Herndon, VA 20170
- Free plentiful parking
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, snacks provided