- August 11, 2020 - August 13, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- September 22, 2020 - September 24, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Intermediate-level software developers
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Deploying Applications
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.