- January 19, 2021 - January 21, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- March 9, 2021 - March 11, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- April 20, 2021 - April 22, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- June 1, 2021 - June 3, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
- Classroom training
- Digital training
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Architecting on AWS Review
- AWS Account Management
- Advanced Networking on AWS
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Build a Hybrid Architecture
- Optimize your use of Amazon S3
- Leverage Amazon ElastiCache to handle and store data at scale
- Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication
- AWS Snowball
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Backing up and archiving data on AWS
- Migrating databases into AWS
- Designing for Big Data
- Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data
- DynamoDB Streams
- DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns
- Design for Large Scale Applications
- Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
- Build Resilient Architectures Part A
- CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
- Encryption and Security of Data
- KMS Envelope Encryption
- Design for Performance
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone or computer headset is required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Computer Audio (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. For convenience, we recommend a hands-free headset or phone.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or two computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to join multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view the instructor’s shared screen and another monitor or computer to work with the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.