CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents; it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them. Learn more…
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
The CISSP exam covers these eight domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Premier Training for the Premier Cybersecurity Certification
You live and work on the forefront of information security. Every day malicious hackers grow smarter and you always have to stay one step ahead to keep your company safe. AmanaNet provides the training you need to prove you have what it takes with CISSP certification!
This cybersecurity certification is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge, advance your career and become a member of a community of cybersecurity leaders. It shows you have all it takes to design, engineer, implement and run an information security program.
The CISSP is an objective measure of excellence. It’s the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the industry. And this cybersecurity certification was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Is CISSP Right for you?
If you’re the type of person who is always looking for a challenge and ways to expand your knowledge, it’s time to rise to the occasion with the most-esteemed cybersecurity certification in the world.
The CISSP is for InfoSec professionals who:
- Are an experienced, high-achieving information security professional.
- Are involved in designing, developing and managing the overall security posture of an organization, from cybersecurity strategy to hands-on implementation.
- Want to gain more respect from your peers and boss, while you strengthen your skills and confidence as a security professional.
- Appreciate a challenge and want to feel the exhilaration of passing this rigorous exam and joining our elite community.
- Need a certification that is DoD 8570 approved. (It’s listed in the categories: IAT Level III, IAM Level II, IAM Level III, IASAE I, and IASAE II.)
The CISSP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- IT Director/Manager
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer