- December 7, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
GSD Mindset Scrum Training – 1 Day Workshop
Who should attend:
Managers, project managers and scrum masters who want to learn how to apply agile scrum in their real world business organizations. If you are new to scrum or just want to adopt better scrum practices.
Agile is more than reading the Agile Manifesto and memorizing a bunch of new terminology and techniques, it’s about changing the way you think. The GSD Scrum Method is more than theory. We teach how to apply agile scrum so your teams are well-organized, your projects are well-planned, your sprints are productive and you status report accurately to upper management.
- Plan with agility
- Adopt an agile mindset
- Groom your backlog
- Organize and execute sprints
- Release and report status.
We show how teams can apply scrum to develop applications with agility, while the rest of the organization remains unchanged.
Cynthia Kahn (The GSD guru) has over 20 years’ experience managing both agile and waterfall projects. She has her MBA, PMP and CSM. Cynthia is co-author of the GSD Scrum Handbook and co-founder of the agile consulting company GSD Mindset, where she teaches Scrum in 1 Day and coaches teams as they transition to agile, leaving their waterfall ways behind.
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online TrainingGet the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone, or Speakers or headset (required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Voice Over IP (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. Whether you decide to use VoIP or a phone, for convenience, we recommend a hands free headset.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (30 trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or dual computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to login multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view instructor/moderator shared screen and another monitor/computer to work in the software.