- April 22, 2019 - April 24, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 28, 2019 - May 30, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
ITIL 4 is the next evolution of ITIL, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is for anyone working in IT seeking knowledge in IT Service Management and how to provide business value. Additionally, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
At Course Completion
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices, and details of 7 ITIL practices.
- Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
- Course introduction
- Overview, objectives, agenda, introductions
- About the exam
- Introduction to ITIL 4
- Service management
- Value and co-creation
- Stakeholders in service management
- Products and services
- Service relationships
- Value: outcomes, costs and risks
- Guiding Principles
- Guiding principles descriptions
- Service management dimensions
- Descriptions of the four dimensions
- Service value system
- Service value components
- Organizational considerations
- Service value chain
- Value chain activities
- ITIL practices
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
- Closing and exam preparation
There are no mandatory prerequisites to attend our course.
Venue: LIVE Online
Live Online Training
Get the same training you expect in the classroom without leaving your office or home. These are NOT recorded classes. They are LIVE sessions with an expert instructor. We use the latest in video conferencing technologies and audio so you can confidently participate in any class just like being right there in person. We guarantee the effectiveness of our online training delivery approach that we will give you your money back if you are not totally satisfied. Ask us for a demo.
Online class requirements:
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone, or Speakers or headset (required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Voice Over IP (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. Whether you decide to use VoIP or a phone, for convenience, we recommend a hands free headset.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (30 trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or dual computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to login multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view instructor/moderator shared screen and another monitor/computer to work in the software.
What happens when you enroll in an online class
When you register for an online class, you will receive a welcome email followed by login access to the Citrix GoToTraining virtual classroom. A workbook (printed copy or eBook) will be sent to you prior to the start of class.
Online Training Advantages
Convenience: You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform. To accommodate multiple time zones, courses are typically scheduled from 10am – 5pm Eastern with a one-hour lunch break at 12:30 – 1:30 pm Eastern and a 10-minute break in the morning and afternoon. When conducting custom online course for your group, class times can be modified to accommodate your timezone.
Interactive Learning: Our online training is fully interactive. You can speak and chat with the instructor and classmates at any time. Various interactive techniques are used in every class. Our small class sizes (typically 4 – 8 students), allow our instructors to focus on individual performance and issues and to work closely with you to meet your unique needs. Classes are designed to be a hands-on learning experience, providing opportunities for you to try your new skills while the instructor is available for review, questions, and feedback. You have the option to give the instructor permission to view your computer to provide one-on-one assistance when needed.